Am I eligible?
Photo credit: Jo Metson Scott
Take it away aims to make musical instruments more accessible to children and young people.
To be eligible to apply for a Take it away loan, you must be:
- EITHER an individual over 18 buying an instrument for a child under the age of 18
- OR an individual aged 18-25 years using the scheme to buy an instrument for themselves (or someone else, e.g. as a gift)
All applicants must also:
- Be a permanent UK resident
- Be working at least 16 hours per week
- Hold a bank or building society account capable of handling direct debit payments
Applicants using the scheme to buy an instrument for an under 18 will be required to complete a customer declaration confirming that the recipient of the instrument is a child.
Unfortunately we are not able to support applicants aged 26 or over who are not using the scheme to purchase a musical instrument for an under 18.
Loans are subject to status. Terms and conditions apply.